How this blog came to be.

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Well, today is officially the first day of Fall! No better time than now to turn over a new leaf, am I right? 

Writing and journaling has always been a passion of mine, but it seems the busier life gets, the less time I find, or shall I say make, to write. One of my goals for 2015 was to write more and do more things I love. Granted it's nearly October but it's never too late to accomplish your goals!

I started reading blogs regularly a couple years ago and have been wanting to start a blog of my own for quite awhile, but felt intimidated and overwhelmed with where to start. Then one day, after emailing back and forth with a sweet blogger and receiving some encouraging and inspiring words, I decided I might as well go for it. I decided I would like to have an online journal I can reference and keep track of all those sweet memories that make my life complete, and for others to follow along if they feel so inclined. 

I officially became a McIntosh when I married my husband Ryan in 2011. Apples have always been of significance in my life, so naturally I love that I get to be a “McIntosh” for life. Hence, where this blog got its name. 

You know what they say, “An apple a day…” 
Anyways, here I will share bits from our simple, little life together. All that fun stuff like marriage, family, travel, recipes, DIY projects, fun celebrations and other adventures along the way that I want to remember. I love to write, so I hope you’ll enjoy reading along. 

1 comment:

  1. Ok, found your blog! Can't wait to follow along...and catch up on all these posts!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and making my day :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS