10 Things About Me

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Today I thought it would be fun to do a quick 10 things you may not know about me to introduce myself! 

Random, fun things that I am sure you're just dying to know all about...so here goes!

1. I met my husband on a blind date. (I'll have to share that story another day.)


2. I am obsessed with sweets. Anything sweet! It is my biggest weakness, and no matter how full I am, I always have room for dessert. #givemeallthecookiesandcakeandicecream


3. I once lived in Germany for 3 months on an army base where I worked in the preschool. I became extremely close with one of the families there and we still keep in touch to this day!

4. I have never broke a bone in my body.

5. I am an older sister (even though she's taller than me!) and I will never stop being protective.

6. Big cities always look dreamy to travel to and visit, but whenever I go to one, they always stress me out. I am not a city girl!
I enjoy them more from afar, haha.
7. I used to be obsessed with the 80's. Like before leggings were back "in." Think crimped hair, anything neon, leggings and all the music. 

8. I have the worst habit of starting a book but never finishing it.

9. I played softball in high school and growing up for years, but then hurt my back. I still wish I would have been able to continue playing in college. I still miss it!

10. Parties and event planning are my jam. I love to entertain!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and making my day :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS