Fall & Thanksgiving Entertaining

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Last year was our first year hosting our large family at our home for Thanksgiving. I love to entertain and having a full house last year was so rewarding and worth it. Here's a round up of things I am loving for Fall entertaining.

I'm already daydreaming about this year's table setting and all of the details. I love making it a special occasion everyone will remember for years to come. I especially love the idea of having a Guest Book for people to sign and write in throughout the day. I have the pedestal bowl already and am thinking I will fill it with white pumpkins and maybe cascading flowers.

All that aside, I love this time of year and getting to spend time with family. And I can hardly wait to host them all again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and making my day :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS