Five on Friday {My FIRST!}

Friday, October 9, 2015

Now that fall is in full swing, I figured I would do a quick recap of this summer! I'm a little behind on my decorating this year, but I plan on tackling that this weekend! TGIF...

Oh, and just for kicks, if anyone is wondering, Christmas is only 77 days away...

And now for a few of my favorite moments from Summer 2015:

O N E
I randomly won tickets to the Florida Georgia Line & Thomas Rhett Concert so my cousin and I went  and met up with my sister and it was an absolute blast. They put on an amazing show! And now I will always pay for seats at a concert because, WORTH IT!




T W O
Annual Bucks Lake Birthday {BLB} Weekend with all the family. Every year to celebrate our birthdays, all of us cousins get together to celebrate with a weekend of camping and entirely too much fun. We always leave with a million memories and inside jokes. #dolphin



T H R E E
I baked quite a few pies and zucchini bread with all of the fresh garden veggies I had people giving me, and even made time to do a little canning of my hot pepper and plum jelly.



F O U R
We went to the California State Fair for the first time!






F I V E
And Hubby and I took to too many Jeep rides to count and then decided we had to buy our own. Jeep hair don't care.
P.P.S. I laughed out loud when I read this about Fall 20 years ago...Pogs, Boy Meets World, and NO PSL's? What!? Is it even FALL??

Linking up with the gals at Five on Friday & Oh Hey Friday!

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting and making my day :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS