Five on Friday

Friday, October 16, 2015

O N E
via
My cousin sent me this the other day and there are no words that could ring any truer, especially for us. I love my tribe!

T W O
I will admit this whole "blogging" thing has me feeling all kinds of things! I am enjoying writing again so, so much, but I still have so many insecurites about putting my life out there in a public space. But I am reminded daily when I read so many of my favorite blogs that this community of woman is so incredibly supportive. I have so much to learn (hint hint: send help) and don't really feel like I quite know what I am doing yet, but I feel like everyone has to start somewhere. Here I am...showing up! And I always want to remember why I started this in the first place.

T H R E E
I'm gearing up for Halloween and I found this picture from our Mac Pumpkin Carving Party last year and I guess it's time me and Hubby went and picked us out some pumpkins this year so we can get to carving. I tried to carve a portrait of Hank. Clearly he wasn't impressed.
F O U R
You guys, big news around these parts, I finally think I mastered driving the Jeep. It's not that I couldn't drive a stick, its just that...well, I was a little rusty. While Ryan was gone hunting this week, I put on my big girl pants and practiced, practiced, practiced, and even got the guts to drive to work by myself. I can't wait for him to get home to surprise him!

F I V E
Speaking of Ryan and hunting...#proudwifey
I hadn't talked to him in a couple of days and I got this picture and had to do a double take. I'm like, so does this mean you can you hurry home now because I KINDA miss you?! It put the biggest smile on my face. I am so proud of my Man and happy for him that he was able to fill his out of state tag. Although he didn't come home early, early, he IS coming home today, which makes this Friday the BEST!

Ok, that's all I've got for today! Have a beautiful weekend! 
Linking up with these lovely ladies:

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to your husband, that is awesome!!! And I love that picture of Hank and the pumpkin. Hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! He was so excited and so am
      I now to have a freezer full of meat! :)

      Delete

Thanks for commenting and making my day :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS