Twinkle Twinkle Baby Shower

Monday, October 19, 2015

My Best Friend (who me and my family refer to as the middle sister) is expecting her first baby in December and I was so excited to get to shower her recently! We have been the best of friends since grade school and before that our parents were friends. It's still a little surreal that MY Bestie will be having her very own precious babe, but I could not be happier for her on this new adventure. Her and her husband are going to be surprised when the baby is born so the theme of the shower was "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" and the colors were mint and gold.

Mama-to-Be is a LOT like me. It's no wonder we are Best Friends! She likes things a certain way and when I showed up the day of to decorate, of course she had a few personal touches to add as well. She makes me laugh!

The day was beautiful and Baby and Mama were definitely showered with lots of love and goodies. 
Mama Bear Maris
Since they don't know if they're having a boy or girl, we had a voting station set up. I spray painted clothespins gold and guests used one to vote. Majority vote was BOY! I cannot wait to find out...
Mama Maris made the star favor cookies and Daddy-to-Be made the Twinkle sign. The metallic baby balloons were actually the same ones they used in their announcement. I never knew it but you can have them refilled, which is what they did!
The three "sisters" youngest to oldest!
I cannot wait to be an Auntie in a few short weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and making my day :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS