FIVE ON F R I D A Y!

Friday, November 6, 2015

Hello again. Can you believe we have officially made it through the first week in November. UNREAL. I've got the weekend and holidays on my mind...

O N E
I have come to the realization recently that I am addicted to throw pillows. Apparently it runs in the family...I spotted some adorable ones on Zulily and it's taking all the self control I have not to run and buy like, all of them.
Plaid & Green Deer Silhouette PillowWhite & Yellow 'Best Version of Yourself' Pillow
White & Blue 'Believe Something Wonderful' PillowIndigo Olson Throw Pillow
If you've never shopped the daily deal site Zulily, you can click here for my personal invitation!

T W O
I didn't have a chance to do a recap of our fun-filled Halloween weekend just yet, but here's one picture from Friday night. More to come soon!
T H R E E
I think I will be making this over the weekend! Yum.

This Pumpkin Cheesecake Banana Bread is perfect for dessert but also doubles as an amazing breakfast...or snack...or lunch. It's pretty amazing no matter what time you eat it! Ultra moist and bursting with pumpkin flavor!
via

F O U R
Something else I have a love affair for...GOLD. I saw the idea on Pinterest of spray painting your Christmas light strands from ugly green to gold, and I kinda' love it and want to do it now.

F I V E
I'm looking forward to a Jeep ride this weekend with just me, my man and the dogs. The mountains are calling and I must go! There's nothing better than riding shotgun next to him with our pups in the back and the sense of peace I get when I get to that mountain air. 


Here's to the freakin' weekend and spending it with someone you love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and making my day :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS