Five on Friday

Friday, November 13, 2015

O N E
Ryan and I are getting ready to take some fall photos next week. He is thrilled, as you can imagine, but I on the other hand cannot wait. I'm hoping to get some good ones with our dogs since we don't have any real "family" photos with us and the pups besides at our wedding (which was almost 5 years ago!)

T W O
On my list of things to do Saturday...whip up some homemade English Toffee using my Grandma's famous recipe! It's a holiday tradition that we make and gift to people this time of the year, so I want to get a head start.

T H R E E
I just sent our Thanksgiving invitations out this week and what a relief that is! I always use Punchbowl to send the cutest E-invites. Have you ever used them before? So easy to create an adorable, eye catching invite, easy for people to RSVP and have people write back via message board or forward the invite if someone is missed on the guest list! It's a free service, but they do offer more features if you subscribe to their premium service! Here was last year's invitation.
They also do digital cards, have great party planning ideas, and sell party supplies!
By the way, I am not sponsored to say this, I just love this place!

F O U R
The Mom signs always get me. :) So very true! I love you, Mama!Another great find on #zulily! 'Owe to My Mother' Wall Sign #zulilyfinds:
F I V E
Last weekend on our drive home we stopped alongside the road so I could stop and get some of the fall foliage and leaves. They were the most vibrant leaves and really, is there anything better than free decorations from nature? I'm bummed they don't last longer, but now I'll have to go on a little nature walk and find some more ;)
That's all I've got for this Friday! Have a fabulous weekend!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and making my day :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS