High / Low SHOES Round-Up

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

My Husband would be the first to tell you the last thing I need is another pair of shoes.

My Dad would be the second.

But, seeing how we have transitioned into the winter months, I've been browsing more winter appropriate footwear for work or out and about, everyday wear. To my defense, I wore my most favorite pair of booties last year until I wore them out! I realized this when my socks were wet after walking in the rain.
Here is a round up of my picks on shoes with a high and low version for you!

I have already put a pair of Hunter boots on my Christmas List this year, but I spotted these and they are adorable. I'm digging the buffalo plaid pattern! And in case you didn't get the memo...Costco is currently stocking Hunter Boots. They are selling quick, but I have been reading that Nordstrom's is price matching Costco for the same price of the styles and colors they are stocking. I'm not sure how long this is going to be happening, or how the process works exactly, so I would contact them first to double check before you buy- but go getcha some while you can if that's the case!

Linking up with Sarah @ Tucker Up today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and making my day :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS