Random thoughts on a Thursday

Thursday, November 5, 2015

So many things on my mind this week, so let's get down to it.

...last night I stayed up too late watching the CMA's. This was the first real award show I watched in it's entirety (almost) and although I wasn't too impressed in the beginning, I am glad I stuck around because let me tell you, I would not have wanted to miss the JT & Chris Stapleton duo. How have I not heard of this guy before? He won Album of the Year and New Country Artist of the Year (from what I watched) and his voice is incredible. Ryan and I couldn't get over how good he was and woke up and bought his album this morning.
via
...how is it already November!? I am working hard to get things done before the holidays arrive this year so I can fully enjoy them!

...is anyone else as crazy about Bravo reality television as I am? No? Just me? There are a few shoes I love watching...some I can even get Ryan to watch with me! Usually their shows are all on point but I was not too crazy about Apres Ski which I am bummed about because I was hoping I would love it and also because certain people on Vanderpump Rules drive me crazy. Can't wait for the new season of RHONJ and RHOBH. (ok I promise I do have a life besides watching reality tv.)

...time to start perusing creative tablescapes and dessert ideas on Pinterest for Thanksgiving...

...this bouncy cream is my favorite thing lately! I have always straightened my hair, but have a natural curl. This stuff absolutely brings it out and I am crazy about it! It makes it such a quicker routine for me in the mornings. Which reminds me, I'm almost out!

http://api.shopstyle.com/action/apiVisitRetailer?id=468101628&pid=uid0-31701700-8&pid=uid0-31701700-8

...I made overnight oats in the crockpot for the first time recently. I followed this recipe, except omitted the apples and the cream on top, and I assumed I would love it and Ryan would not and in fact the exact opposite happened and he asks for it every morning now. #wifewinmoment

...a few people have been on my mind and heart lately, so saying an extra special prayer for them today.

...i just got back from a morning walk with my Mama and there is really nothing better than waking up before the sun. It might be freezing, but it's so worth it! 

Happy Thursday a.k.a Almost Friday to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and making my day :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS