{Bits Of Cheer} Favorite Christmas Songs & A Playlist

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

http://www.the-newly.blogspot.com/2015/12/bits-of-cheer-link-up-week-3.html
Today for the Bits of Cheer link up I wanted to share some of my favorite Christmas songs!

If you're anything like me this time of the year, there's Christmas music playing at all times. In the car, at work, at home, everywhere! In fact, when I think of Christmas time I think of Dean Martin (and also the theme song to Christmas Vacation, but hey.) Whether I'm cooking dinner, wrapping presents, decking the halls, or doing the laundry it makes things that much more festive, I think and brings me great cheer!

I've complied a list of some of my favorite Christmas songs and I do hope you'll enjoy!
 Countdown til' Santa comes is officially on!

2 comments:

  1. Great choices! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a totally classic Christmas list - I LOVE it. Thanks so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and making my day :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS