Five on Friday

Friday, December 11, 2015

Happy Friday!
 
O N E

 Via
Via
This is one of my favorite Christmas time quotes by Dr. Suess of course!
 
T W O
Last week I attended a wreath making class hosted so generously for clients of a local business. They do it annually and it is so fun as they supply the wreath and decorations, you just get to go and decorate, wine and dine and enjoy yourself. Best part is you get a fresh wreath to hang on the front door!
T H R E E
If you need a few ideas for Christmas decorations, you can check out my post yesterday where I shared some pictures from around our house. I have a ton of old canning jars usually displayed on the cabinet soffits but I thought this year I would change it up a bit and add some small ornaments I found last year after Christmas and make this little tree. What do you think?
F O U R
I basically have Christmas music and Christmas movies playing 24/7. This is one of my top movies I watch every year at Christmas with my sister. We've been watching it together since we were kids! All I Want For Christmas
F IV E 
Tonight we are headed out with some family and friends for a holiday lights tour and I cannot wait! Having someone else drive around while we get to fully enjoy and take in the sights and festive drinks? Bring it on!
Wishing you all a merry little weekend!

Via

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and making my day :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS