Welcome Hallen Babe!

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Yesterday my best friend and her husband welcomed the sweetest, squishiest, most precious and highly anticipated baby BOY! 
The moment I saw him my eyes welled up with tears. I was so happy to finally meet him! There's just something about a newborn baby that makes you feel a little closer to heaven. What a miracle a baby truly is! 

We had been texting back and forth everyday and I've been trying to be patient as I waited to hear the news! They didn't find out what they were having and no names had been revealed so it was quite the surprise for everyone! The surprise of a lifetime, that's for sure, and I really don't know how they waited to find out! They have some strrooonnggg will power...but boy, was he worth the wait! (All 9 pounds and 7 ounces!)
 
Anyways, mama and baby are both healthy and doing well! She was a champ and I'm so proud of her!

Happy Birthday and welcome to the world baby Judd!
I can't wait to spoil you and watch you grow! 
Congrats Maris and Kev! Let the parenting adventures begin!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and making my day :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS