Ritz Cracker Football Sandwiches

Monday, January 18, 2016

With Superbowl right around the corner, I've got appetizers on the mind. Our old neighbor made these chocolate dipped Ritz crackers for us on Christmas one year and I was instantly hooked. I couldn't believe I had never thought to make it myself because there's nothing better than a ritz with peanut butter. Add chocolate and I am sold. They are my favorite combination of sweet and just the right amount salty. I thought they looked a little like footballs so, using some white decorative frosting, I created "football laces." They quickly became one of my top sweet snacks for football games.

If you're looking for a festive snack then try these football sandwiches. You won't regret it! 
Ritz Cracker Chocolate Football Sandwiches
Ingredients:
Ritz Crackers
Peanut Butter
Dipping Chocolate
White Decorative Frosting

Instructions:
Spread a generous amount of peanut butter between two Ritz crackers.
When desired amount of sandwiches are created, melt dipping chocolate and dip each sandwich.
Allow the the chocolate to harden up, then use the white frosting to finish adorning with white laces.

Then try not to eat the entire plate before the game starts.
Bummed we won't be watching our Pack play this year for the Superbowl, but how about that second hail mary!? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and making my day :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS