Recent Steals, Deals & Happenings

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Hellloooo...Long time no check in!
Today I thought I'd stop in for a quick hello and also to share a few of my recent steals & deals!

+ I saw that Target had this bathing suit which looked strikingly similar to this one from Anthropologie, but of course for a deal! I just received it yesterday and I am crazy about it and how it fits! We have a cruise planned for this year and I cannot wait to sport it. That is saying a lot when it comes to a bathing suit!

+ Speaking of cruises...We just booked a cruise and I cannot wait. Except, first time cruiser over here. Any tips you'd like to share or that I must know? Fill me in!

+ So does anyone else have pets at home? I just thought I would share this little pro tip with you all...I am the one who usually goes to the store, picks up the food, carries it to the car, etc. You get the idea. It was a major pain. My favorite thing to do is order our dog food online and have it delivered. We usually use Petco or Amazon Prime because duh, free shipping (which is the main reason I do it.) I end up being able to make money off my Ebates rewards, I pay the same if not a lower price for the food as I would in the store, the shipping is free, not to mention I save myself the hassle of going to the store. I love arriving home and having it there waiting for me, and best of all no hassle.

+ I stopped in at Wal-Mart for a few essentials (the closest thing to Target in our town, unfortunately) and found the cutest fringe top. It's a coral color with beige fringe and I plan to wear it as a cover-up this summer. It was a major deal at $12! Also, I love, love, love their camisoles there. $1.68, sold. Never hurts to pop over and see what they have to offer.

+ This past weekend we dedicated to finishing some projects. We replaced a few of the handles in our house, updated the light fixture to this one in the bathroom and I'm in the process of painting our front door and updating the hardware. Go figure I went and decided on this light fixture for our entryway and it's sold out online and in the stores (and they wouldn't sell me the floor model either.) So now I wait...

It felt so good to get a few things that had been weighing on me accomplished! Every little thing makes me feel like our house is becoming more OUR home everyday.

And because no post is complete without photos, here's a little photo dump for ya'.

Workin' on our high five with my growing little nephew!
Slow Saturday mornings at home are the best.
Enough said.
Now go be the good in someone's day today!

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting and making my day :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS