Loving Lately + Recent Purchases

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Guys, or shall I say Gals because I know it's just my gals who read this...Anyways, I wanted to share a few things I have stumbled upon lately and loved in the clothing and beauty department! Maybe you will too.

If you're looking for the perfect pair of shorts look no further. These shorts are everything. Hands in the air, literally! I normally hate shorts but they are just the right length, have the trending, frayed-but-not-too-frayed edge, and are wait for it...a bit stretchy! So perfect for summer. And by the way, I got the darker stain.

I also found the most comfortable capris from American Eagle (currently BOGO 1/2 off!) They also have the frayed bottom but I think they're so cute, affordable, and again the perfect length for shorty-short me!

I bought these sandals in the cognac and gold combo and wore them all day shopping the other day and they were so cute and comfortable that I went back and ordered the black and gold combo. You can't beat a good pair of sandals especially when summers around here are over 100 degrees. I basically live in them.

While I was at it I went ahead and took advantage of the BOGO sale on shoes at Target and decided to give these a try. I tried on a pair similar and fell in love but of course didn't have my size in stock, but I liked these because of the peep toe, leather, and fringe combo. They had good reviews too and are supposed to be comfortable!

Speaking of trending, this off the shoulder thing is going nuts. I don't know how I feel about it, and to be honest I am a little hesitant to try it. Don't take me wrong, people look adorable, but for me? Not sure how it would go.  If I were to branch out, I would be curious to try this off the shoulder dress I spotted at Target. I think I'll check the store first and see how it looks.

My cruise is right around the corner and I keep thinking about what to pack. Unlike past vacations, it's actually going to be cold! I'm thinking I need a good pair of casual shoes or new casual sneakers to walk around in, but I don't know! This is my first time cruising! I know there will be a couple formal nights where I am going to want to get dressed to the nines, but have yet to find the perfect ensemble. Help!

I purchased these sparkly earrings over the weekend and wasn't sure how I would do with dangly earrings, but I wore my hair up and loved them. Can't beat a little sparkle. I told my Mom that this weekend when clothes let me down, shoes and jewelry always fit!

I also ordered a few new beauty items to try from Target (spend $20/get $5 gift card) so I'll be watching the mail for those beauts to arrive. Trying to step out of my zone! I already received the lip gloss and it is a very natural, light color, but I love how it smells first off and it goes on really smooth. I got it in the seduction color. I know, wild of me.


1 comment:

Thanks for commenting and making my day :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS