5 on Friday {Pineapple Vibes}

Friday, July 15, 2016

Tonight I am headed to the lake to celebrate one of my dearest friend's birthday! Her birthday is a pineapple themed party which I LOVE so much! Truth be told, if this weren't the theme for her party, you can bet I'd be having myself one. Pineapples are everywhere you turn so planning a party around one is genius. Also, come on, they taste delicious, are so versatile, colorful and just embody summer to me! Who doesn't love pineapple?!

1 | I'm brining a couple drinks to share because duh, can't decide. I was picking up some champs and stumbled across a Barefoot Bubbly Pineapple version! (I couldn't locate the exact one online.) It was even on sale so I grabbed two :) Have you tried it? It's the first time I've seen it and looks like it will be so refreshing.
Tropical Fusion Bubbly

2 | Lately if I am going to drink there's nothing I like more than a Moscow Mule so I decided to pick up some pineapple vodka and do a tropical twist on the original.
Delicious and simple, Pineapple Mule cocktail recipe
Via
3 | Pineapple goes with so many things! I think these recipes look so fun & yum to try. How delicious does this pineapple guacamole sound? SIGN. ME. UP.

Pineapple Guacamole Recipe -- all of the goodness of this classic dip, sweetened up with some fresh pineapple! | gimmesomeoven.com
Via Gimme Some Oven
Also, I've heard about these pineapple bowls people are making. I think I need to try this!

Divide the chicken between the two pineapple boats, and serve with a scoop of rice!
Via
4 | I stumbled across some pineapple sunglasses at the Dollar Tree so had to include those, too. I can't wait for the birthday girl to rock them!
Image result for pineapple sunglasses
5 | And last but not least...

Be a pineapple :):
Via Pinterest
Happy Friday & weekending!
 
Linking with the Five on Friday + Oh Hey, Friday Gals!

2 comments:

  1. I love pineapple things and that wine+Moscow mules have to happen ASAP! Jess at Just Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh the pineapple bowl looks so delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and making my day :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS