Real Life Family Photos

Monday, September 5, 2016

I apologize for the summer blogging break I unintentionally took! We have been going, going, going nonstop along with working on our house & kitchen so I haven't had time to sit and write out a post. Doesn't mean I haven't wanted to share, but since I've heard about it from a few people now (which is SO flattering), I figured it was time to get back to this space of mine!

I have a few posts lined up already and I wanted to thank those of you who have been reading and following along!

Anyways, I'm coming back today with a glimpse into our real life! We just got back from camping for the weekend and I really wanted to take a family photo with the dogs. Luckily we got one good one, but it took a few tries! #thisisreallife

 Take One.
 Take Two.
 Take Three.
 And finally, Take Four.
Still not perfect, but boy, do I love this little family of mine!

I'll be back tomorrow with a full on recap of our weekend in the mountains. It was a memorable one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and making my day :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS